[tugs] Mid-Terms and GeoLunch #1

  • From: TUGS <chris.sidlar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TUGSGeneral <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 02:52:37 -0400

Hello All,

I hope Mid-term season is treating everyone well.
Just a reminder, TUGS does keep a library of previous Mid-terms that are made
available at a nominal fee of $1.  Drop by our office, Sidney Smith Hall Room
613, to see if we have the one you need :D.

Also, TUGS is having the first GeoLunch of the GeoLunch Series for this
semester.

Prof. Danny Harvey
on
Efficient Buildings and Energy Efficient Urban Form

Date:  Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Time:  12pm-1pm
Room:  Physical Geography Building (PG) Room 101
       45 St. George St.
       (South of Sidney Smith Hall, across from Bahen Centre)

** Pizza and Pop Lunch courtesy of TUGS **

Hope to see you out for a casual lunch and some interesting information :D.

Chris Sidlar
2005 - 2006 TUGS President
Toronto Undergraduate Geography Society

Sidney Smith Hall, Room 613