[tugs] Majestic Nights of Film Excellence - THE FUCK GEORGE BUSH FILM FESTIVAL

  • From: "Daniel Stevens" <daniel.stevens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tugsexec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:38:28 -0500

Geography Students,

Although this isn't hosted by our department or union, I thought this
notice might be of interest to the geography student community as we see
a nation (with a bunch of dumbasses in the administration) try to build
its global empire by invading Iraq.  If you're interested, feel free to
attend the "Fuck George Bush Film Festival" this Thursday.  See below
for details--it's free and it's on campus.  If you're not interested or
if you support the dumbass, don't go.

Daniel