[tugs] Lunch with TUGS! Fri May 7 at 1pm.

  • From: wilfred.haufe@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tugsexec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 06:00:09 -0400

You're Invited to "Lunch with TUGS!  Fri May 7 at 1pm.".

>From your host Dimitry Morales:

Hi everyone,

TUGS had an excellent year and operated on a well balanced budget.  Through the
cooperation of the executive TUGS was able to achieve successful events this
year including academic seminars, a graduate seminar, a self help seminar,
social events, various movie nights and established a fund for a test library.

To celebrate the end of year and the accomplishments made this year we are
having a get together at Sushi Time.  The restaurant was selected due to great
value and its close proximity to the U of T downtown campus.   The event will
allow geography students to meet with present, future executive members and
would be a great networking opportunity to meet people with similar interests.

If you have any questions please feel to contact me at 416-830-5281.

Sincerely,
Dimitry Morales, BCom,BSc
TUGS Treasurer 2003 - 2004

     Host:              cobrarules
     Date:              Friday May 7, 2004
     Time:              12:00 am - 1:00 am
     Time Zone:         U.S. Eastern
     Location:          Sushi Time-394 Bloor Street West

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,26d4d3/cobrarules?
v=126&a1=0&iid=LxEbYvnAZaNHaO6Z6h%40ENeh%40tjr%40&igid=2xAblr7E%40s3S%
40Kq0EhaElcd%40OuVTAn1D

Copyright 2004 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 http://www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy:
 http://privacy.yahoo.com/

Terms of Service:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Calendar
You're invited to Lunch with TUGS! Fri May 7 at 1pm.
  From your host Dimitry Morales:

Date:   Friday May 7, 2004
Time:   12:00 am - 1:00 am
Time Zone:   U.S. Eastern
Location:   Sushi Time-394 Bloor Street West
  Will you attend?  RSVP to this invitation
May 2004
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
2526272829301
2345678