[tugs] HALLOWEEN PARTY

  • From: "TUGS" <tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tugs-creps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"UTM Geo Club" <utmgeoclub@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 23:52:56 -0500

<<< HALLOWEEN PARTY >>>

WHERE? Crocodile Rock, 240 Adelaide St. W
WHEN? About 9pm onwards, though many of us are meeting at the TUGS Office
(SidSmith room 613) at 8:10pm and we'll go down together from there.

You are invited to the
"nail-down-the-furniture-lock-up-your-daughters-kiss-your-academic-career-goodbye"
 Halloween Party hosted by the folks in Sid Smith 613 (that be tugs).  Come and
have some fun with us on Halloween, costumes optional (though encouraged)!
We're going to have a rockin' time down at the Crocodile Rock bar, where we've
been told there will be discounted drinks and many good times!  Bring your
friends, your spouse, the dogs... leave the worries at home!

How to get there?  Check out this website map:
http://www.toronto.com/map?mode=geo&id=150371&lat=436483&lon=-793884

If you prefer, feel free to meet a group of us outside the TUGS Office at
8:10pm and we'll go down together.

TUGS - Toronto Undergraduate Geography Society