[tugs] Graduation Party Friday, 3-5 (PGB101)

  • From: Angela Brinklow <angela.brinklow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TUGSGeneral <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:12:12 -0400

Hi Everyone,

As you know, TUGS and the Geography Department are holding a party for graduating students on Friday, April 13 from 3-5pm in PGB101 (Physical Geography Building)

We'll have great food, and alcohol will be served. Also, this will give you a chance to see your classmates and professors one last time before graduation, as well as get a deserved break from all this 4th year work!!

If you have any questions, or need directions, please feel free to email me. For those of you with Facebook, the event is posted (search for Geography Graduation Party)

Hope to see everyone there,

Email TUGS: tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or visit the TUGS office in the basement of
Sidney Smith Hall, Room 613