[tugs] Geography Graduating Students Only

  • From: Angela Brinklow <angela.brinklow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:35:43 -0400

Hi Fellow Almost-Grads,

The geography department has approached me about having a final 'celebration' at the end of the term for graduating students in the Geography Department. Since everyone graduates with their college, there really isn't a final event to say goodbye to your profs and classmates.

I am aiming to host the event on the last day of classes (April 13). However, the department is reluctant to hold such an event because turnout has been extremely low in the past.

Therefore, if you think you would be interested in attending something like this, please email me (angela.brinklow@xxxxxxxxxxx) and let me know. This is in no way an official committment - I would just like to get a general sense of how many people would be interested.

Thanks,
Angela (Your TUGS President)

Sidney Smith Hall, Room 613