[tugs] Geography Graduating Students

  • From: Angela Brinklow <angela.brinklow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TUGSGeneral <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 09:59:14 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I have arranged a social event for graduating students on the last day of class, April 15, from 3-5pm. I understand that there are some other campus on the same night, but this was the best time that I could find. This will be your last chance to see some of your professors and fellow classmates before graduation. Plus, there will be free food!

The location is yet to be determined, but please set aside 3-5pm on April 15th for this event.

Also, please RSVP so that I have some idea of the number of students we should expect.

Hope to see you there,

Email TUGS: tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or visit the TUGS office in the basement of
Sidney Smith Hall, Room 613