[tugs] GEOGRAPHY **PUB NIGHT** - THIS THURSDAY NOV 30

  • From: "TUGS" <tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 21:39:05 -0500

P U B   N I G H T  -  THURSDAY NOV 30
-------------------------------------

[Last Minute Reminder]
TIME/DATE: Thurs Nov 29 at 8:30pm
LOCATION:  The REGAL BEAGLE PUB (on Bloor just west of St George street -
it's right next to the Bata Shoe Museum)

Just a reminder that tomorrow (Thursday Nov 30) is the first PUB NIGHT for
the newly started up geography student society (TUGS) here at the U of T.

Come out and meet other geography students at the Regal Beagle, stay as long
or as little as you like, come alone, bring friends, whatever?!?!  And if
you're musical, bring an instrument as we've been OKed to play!  It'll be a
great time to just kick back and relax, and you'll get to meet the new TUGS
Executive (fun fun fun) - we'll probably be all wearing some pretty funky
overalls so you won't miss us!  We'll be in the back somewhere, you'll find
us!

Look forward to seeing you there!

Daniel
TUGS VP