[tugs] (Fwd) UTERN nominations

  • From: "TUGS:Toronto Undergraduate Geography Society" <Tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:54:17 -0500

News on UTERN's development...

The biggest news right now is the upcoming election! :-)  The Annual
General Meeting is to take place on Wednesday, February 05 from 6:30 to
8:00pm.  The nomination period for the elections begins Thursday,
January 16 and closes on Thursday, January 30 at 4pm.

I have attached the Call for Nominations and Nomination forms.  I highly
encourage you to circulate them electronically.  If you know of someone
who would be make a wonderful contribution to the UTERN Board of
Directors nominate him/her!

Regards,

Kristle Calisto-Tavares
UTERN Co-Founder