[tugs] (Fwd) Re: MS Technology Club - U of T Bookswap Website

  • From: "TUGS:Toronto Undergraduate Geography Society" <Tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:50:01 -0500

Hi Everyone.

Check out the following U of T website.

I  am currently working for the MS Technology Club (under the faculty of
applied
science and engineering) in the marketing team.  Our club has recently launched
a new website for UofT students: www.uoftbookswap.com - it works like e-bay,
and students can buy, sell, and auction their used books with others through
the website!

   "Tired of paying full price for textbooks?

    The Microsoft Technology Club invites you to try UofT Bookswap -
www.uoftbookswap.com - a complete used book trading service developed
by UofT students.

    Buy, sell, or auction your used books with others!  Sign up today:
it's free.  And look for free promotional items, valued at over $30,000,
posted on the site!"

Best Regards,
Cecilia Leung
MS Technology Club 2002-03, Marketing Team
cm.leung@xxxxxxxxxxx