[tugs] Fwd: Mr. Geography Challenge

  • From: wilfred.haufe@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tugsexec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,everyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:28:33 -0500

Well, anyone up for it?

----- Forwarded message from Julie Stewart <info@xxxxxxxxx> -----
    Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 12:54:04 -0500
    From: Julie Stewart <info@xxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: Mr. Geography Challenge
      To: wilfred.haufe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I'm writing to invite you and the entire Geography Society to take a free
cab ride with Toronto's own Mr. Geography.  We are currently in production
on a documentary about Mr. Geography - a local cab driver who, as you may
have guessed from his name, claims to know EVERYTHING about the subject.
The challenge is to stump him with a question.  If you or anyone you know is
up for it, please contact me @ 416-538-8488.  We are also looking for U of T
profs who may want to take on Mr. Geography and wonder if you have any
suggestions as to who to get in touch with.

Thanks in advance for all your help... We hope to see you in his taxi soon!

-Julie Stewart

----- End forwarded message -----