[tugs] (Fwd) David Suzuki @the Princess of Wales Theatre, NOV 4th.

  • From: "TUGS:Toronto Undergraduate Geography Society" <Tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tugsexec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,tugs_creps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:54:25 -0500

Hello Everyone,
Some of you might be interested in THE HUMAN ELEMENT TOUR
- In Toronto on November 4th

Featuring DAVID SUZUKI
With musical performances by Randy Bachman & K-OS

The David Suzuki Foundation will be launching a new public awareness
and outreach campaign on November 4 in Toronto, 7 pm at the Princess
of Wales Theater.  Tickets are $25 with all proceeds going to support
this exciting new campaign designed to motivate Canadians to use our
power, as consumers and citizens, to reduce our impact on nature.

Earth, air, fire, and water make up the four elements of nature. But
humans also play a crucial role in nature's complex web of life. Join
us for the Human Element Tour--a multimedia event featuring
environmentalist David Suzuki, performances by some of Canada's top
musicians, and more!

TICKETS: 416-872-1212 or 1-800-461-3333

http://www.davidsuzuki.org

** interested in volunteering?  contact Dave Meslin: mez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx