[tugs] Environmental Career Day, General Meetings

  • From: wilfred.haufe@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tugsexec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,everyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:10:13 -0500

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to all of you that came out and made our Pizza Lunch
Fundraiser a success! We're now thinking of having more on
a regular basis.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind all Geography
Undergrads that TUGS General Meetings for the rest of the term
will be held February 26, March 25 and April 8 at 5:00pm in the
TUGS office (SS613).

Also, a reminder for "Environmental Career Day" (see below).
TUGS will have a booth as well, so come check it out!
(IMPORTANT: Don't forget your UofT Student Card!!!)

University of Toronto's Environmental Career Day 2004

What:  A chance to find the environmental job/career of your dreams

Where: Debates Room and Great Hall of Hart House
St. George Campus, UofT

When: Wednesday March 3, 2004
9:00 - 12:00 Speaker Series in Hart House Debates Room
12:00- 1:30 Lunch - By invitation only
1:30 - 4:00 Exposition in the Hart House Great Hall.
            (25+ exhibits with possible job, internship
             and volunteer opportunities!)
4:00 - 5:00 Evening Reception

For more information visit the Career Day website:
<http://www.utoronto.ca/env/careerday2004/>

Questions?
Contact Bhavnita Mistry: 416-978-3475 or
bhavnita.mistry@xxxxxxxxxxx
Donna Workman: 416-978-7077 or
d.workman@xxxxxxxxxxx

Note: Valid 2003-2004 University ID card required.

That's it for now!

Will ;)

Wilfred Haufe
TUGS President