[tugs] Environmental Career Day

  • From: "Susan Kidnie" <skidnie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 20:36:56 -0500 (EST)

Dear Students,

The Graduate Environmental Students Association (GESA), Toronto Undergraduate Geography Society (TUGS), and the Environmental Students Union (ENSU), are working in collaboration with the University of Toronto's Centre for Environment, to organize our 7th annual Environmental Careers EXPO on THURSDAY, MARCH 1st, 2007. The event will be held in the Great Hall, Hart House from 10am to 4pm. The primary goal of this expo is to introduce public, private and non-profit organizations to undergraduate and graduate students. This year some 30 organizations and companies from government, design, business, ENGO and law sectors will be advertising career and volunteer opportunities and accepting resumes. For the students who are not actively seeking employment right now, this is a great opportunity to learn more about working in environment-related fields.

We would like to invite you to attend this event and also to ask for your help. We will need volunteers on the day of the event to assist with various tasks such as technical support, exhibitor and student sign-in, setting up booths and cleaning up. If you could spend an hour or two assisting us on the day of the event it would be very much appreciated.

This year we will recognize the contribution of our volunteers with a social event after the EXPO.

If you would like to volunteer this year, or have any questions, please e-mail us at careerdayuoft@xxxxxxxxxx

For more information about this year’s EXPO, please visit our website: http://www.utoronto.ca/divenv/careerday2007/index.htm

Best Regards,
2007 Environmental Careers EXPO Organizing Committee

Free Movies 100's of Free Feature Length Films - Meet Friends, Watch Movies & Win!