[tugs] ENSU movie night

  • From: "Susan Kidnie" <skidnie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:05:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hello! I hope studying is going well for everyone. I am forwarding along a message from our friends at the Environmental Student Union for anyone who is interested!

Need a break from studying? ENSU is hosting a movie night on Wednesday, April 17.

Join the Environmental Students Union for a study break!

We'll be watching Darwin's Nightmare, a documentary about the ecological and
social consequences of the Nile Perch fisheries in Lake Victoria, Tanzania.

Where: The Arbour Room at Hart House
When: Wednesday, April 17 at 7:00

This event is free, hope to see you there!

Thanks!

Create and Share your own Video Clip Playlist in minutes at Lycos MIX (http://mix.lycos.com)