[tugs] ENSU Free Pizza and Movie [CORRECTION]

  • From: "Daniel Stevens" <daniel.stevens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tugs-creps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:49:41 -0400

[Correction from previous e-mail]

The Environmental Students Union will be hosting a Free Pizza and Movie _Night_
starting at 8pm, and not a lunch as mentioned in the previous e-mail.  Again, I
include the message from ENSU below.

Sorry for any confusion.

Daniel

----Message from ENSU----
Hello Everyone!

I thought that you may be interested in a reminder
about our first big social event of the year. A bit
late, but definitely worth coming out to have fun,
take a break from studying and meet some great people.

So.....Please join us for a FREE movie (mindwalk-it's
good) and pizza (vege & meat) night.
When: THIS WEDNESDAY, Oct. 17th, 8:00pm
Where: Innis Town Hall,(2 Sussex, just North of
Robarts)

Any questions? Contact ensu_volunteers@xxxxxxxx
----