[tugs] ENSU Free Pizza and Movie

  • From: "Daniel Stevens" <daniel.stevens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tugs-creps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:42:49 -0400

The Environmental Students Union, a union with some similar goals as ours,
is hosting a free pizza lunch and movie night social event this Wednesday.
They've extended an invitation to all TUGS members, so come on down and
check it out.  The details are in the forwarded message from ENSU:

----
Hello Everyone!

I thought that you may be interested in a reminder
about our first big social event of the year. A bit
late, but definitely worth coming out to have fun,
take a break from studying and meet some great people.

So.....Please join us for a FREE movie (mindwalk-it's
good) and pizza (vege & meat) night.
When: THIS WEDNESDAY, Oct. 17th, 8:00pm
Where: Innis Town Hall,(2 Sussex, just North of
Robarts)

Any questions? Contact ensu_volunteers@xxxxxxxx
----

Daniel