[tugs] Careers in the Social Sciences

  • From: "TUGS: Geography Students' Society" <tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:11:21 -0500

Geography Students:

Below is an e-mail sent to us by ASSU/Career Centre regarding a seminar/info
session on the topic of "Careers in the Social Sciences."  This may be of
benefit to those of you unsure of the direction you're going.  There is also
another session titled "Hear the experiences of being out or not, at work."
More information below.

As a reminder, the elections for TUGS Executive are coming up on April 4th.
If you'd like to be involved, come down to the office and grab a nomination
form.  There are also forms in the Geography department office.  Even if
you're considering getting involved but aren't sure whether or not you'd
like to run for an executive position, drop by our office and talk about it
with us.  We don't bite!

Daniel Stevens
vp-tugs