[tugs] A REMINDER - Fun and games in a week's time!!!

  • From: "Helen Kelly" <helen.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TUGS General" <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:29:04 -0500

Hey again,

Just to let you know, there are still places left for the Cabin Weekend, so
if you want to go get yourself down to the TUGS office on Monday or Tuesday
to sign up!! It promises to be a great weekend and a fab way to get rid of
those UofT blues!

To remind you of the details, it runs from March 2-4, so
get in touch with our social events co-ordinator Amy Cooper
(coops_123@xxxxxxxxxxx) or come
down to our office on Monday 26th or Tuesday 27th February (that's next week
guys!) for more details. A $30 deposit will be needed and the actual cost of
the weekend should be around $50 total.

For more information visit our website (see below).

See you soon!

Helen Kelly
TUGS Publicity
helen.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxx