[tsst_champions] Tonigth, Mel's. Tell your classmates if want in, no email from Dennis today.

  • From: Martin Viau <martin.viau@xxxxxx>
  • To: tsst_champions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 16:27:12 +0000 (GMT)

Hi guys.

Been very busy with school, but got 1 class ending tonight, hoping to see you guys.
Dennis won't send an email today, we have to skip a week.

I'm suggesting we head out to Mel's tonight, been a while, hang out by the bar, get a table as needed.
Please tell your classmates in case they want to join and are wondering where is the Dennis email.

I'll post on the TSST page as well.
FYI I will only be there @ 9h10 PM today as this last classes runs till 9 PM.

It is likely that I will be bringing Ladies from my Dynamics of Persuasion class which is ending tonight.  Some of them would love to network with ya all.  Communications practice ppl.

Best,