[tsst_champions] Re: TSST tonight at Amsterdam Caf. I will be late.

Nw Jaime.

Team, lets play Cupidon tonight, and use this good old trick to include-in the
newbies and show them TSST networking-thru-friendship value:

A) spot newbies and go get introduced, say you are a TSST social lead
B) find out quickly what they do / like
C) introduce them to someone else that you know has some connecting value (same
industry, same hobby, similar personality,etc)
D) move on to next one or resume partying for yourself! ;)

Looks like our mission statement is firming up:

"Creating cross-cohort value through social (hickup!) networking"! ;)

Martin