[tssg-tech] Re: web developers Monday subgroup meeting and Musicians Manager Status

  • From: Dorrie Bartels <dorriebartels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 22:32:27 -0400

I plan on being there.

From: tssg-tech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tssg-tech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ed Broadwin
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 5:08 PM
To: tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tssg-tech] Re: web developers Monday subgroup meeting and
Musicians Manager Status

Thanks Andy!

Our objective for this subgroup meeting (Monday, 5/21/2012, 1:00 - 3:00 PM,
Acton Public Library, upstairs conference room) is to have Ron Smith lead us
in a working session to get interested programmers started on development of
Musicians Manager user stories that are similar in functionality to the ones
Ron has already developed.  Those user stories are: 13, 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 15,
16.

If you plan on attending, please reply to this email.

The development environment we are working with consists of XAMPP, Eclipse,
Tortoise SVN, and one of the following browsers:  Internet Explorer,
Firefox, Chrome, Safari.  If you have a laptop with the development
environment set up, please bring it to the meeting.

It might be helpful to review Ron's database schema planning document
(attached, also available on the wiki) prior to the meeting.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments,  or need additional
info.

Ed

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 9:13 AM, Andy Leuper <aleuper@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Folks,

I have booked the upstairs Conference Room at the Acton Library for Monday
May 21 from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.  This is for the programmers' subgroup meeting
for the Musicians Manager web project.  There is a projector available for
us to use and project onto the wall.

The agenda will be as discussed at last Wednesday's TSSG Group meeting.  If
you missed the meeting but are still interested in doing software
development for the web project you are welcome to attend.  Questions about
the agenda should be directed to Ed and Ron.

Regards,

--Andy