[tssg-tech] Re: Soft Landing!

  • From: "Peter Nelson" <pn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:13:54 -0500

Congratulations, Jim!   Your hard work and dedication to TSSG has helped so
many of us.   Thanks to TSSG, Android is my new tech love in life and TSSG
has also helped alleviate my feeling of isolation programming away all my
myself, and I've learned many valuable new skills.  This wouldn't have
happened without you!

Thanks again and good luck!

Peter Nelson

  _____