 Congratulations!
Glad to hear.
Pushpa
On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 7:11 PM, Robin T Goodman <rtgood@xxxxxx <mailto:rtgood@xxxxxx>> wrote:

    Jim,
This is great news! Congratulations! Don't forget your dounuts
    at Action Networkers.
Robin

    From: tssg-tech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:tssg-tech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    [mailto:tssg-tech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:tssg-tech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>] On Behalf Of James Drewniak
    Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 8:36 AM
    To: 'TSSG-Chelmsford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:TSSG-Chelmsford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>'
    Cc: tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
    ActonNetworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:ActonNetworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
    westford-job-seekers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:westford-job-seekers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'Kathy Cryan-Hicks'
    Subject:  [tssg-tech] Soft Landing!

    The purpose of this message is to inform you of what is called a
    soft landing.  I have accepted contract for a year at Harvard
    Pilgrim Health Care in Wellesley, MA as a Project Coordinator.

    A role as a Project Coordinator is my focus right now. This
    position is like an assistant to a senior Project Manager or a
    Program Manager or involves supporting a Program Management Office
(PMO).
    My volunteer work with the Technical Skill Share Group was
    directly related to the landing of this position.  The fine people
    that I have worked with over the years allowed me to focus my
    skills and keep them current.  Thank You.

    Networking Groups like Acton Networkers, Westford Job Seekers and
    others were important to my job search by providing contacts,
    information and most of all understanding.  Thank You.

    I will continue on the distribution of email lists.  This will be
    to remain in contact and so that I can continue to help others if
    I can in all of my associated groups.

    Regards,

    Jim Drewniak

    02/11/11