[tssg-tech] Musicians Manager Web Development Subgroup Meeting Monday, July 9, 2012, 1:00 - 3:30 PM, HUDSON PUBLIC LIBRARY

  • From: Ed Broadwin <esbroadwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 16:13:25 -0400

> Hello All,

There will be a Musicians Manager Web Development meeting this coming
Monday, July 9, from 1 - 3:30 PM

.****HUDSON PUBLIC LIBRARY - SAME LOCATION AS JULY 2 MEETING****

This week's meeting will be at the *HUDSON PUBLIC LIBRARY,* in the Tavares
Meeting Room, located on the second floor.  Here is the link to the
library's directions page:
http://www.hudsonpubliclibrary.com/about-us/hours-and-directions/  It is
approximately 2 miles east of I495 on Route 62.  The driveway to the
parking lot is in between the fire station and library.  The library does
not have a projector available for use, so we will once again use Team
Viewer for screen sharing.

We will begin the meeting with a *Daily Scrum.*

At last week's meeting, we made several important decisions which will
affect our work going forward, among them:

   1. Migrate to the database created by Brian Marple.
   2. Modify the existing code to work with the new database, and develop
   against the new database moving forward.
   3. Create the database and application on the the Point 'N Swing web
   host, and make it available to TSSG members for testing.

Our main activities (time permitting) for the meeting will be:

   1. Create the database on the Point 'N Swing web host.
   2. Create a url under www.pointnswing.com specifically for Musicians
   Manager.
   3. Modify existing code to work with new database.
   4. Upload code to Point 'N Swing web host.

Anyone needing assistance in setup or troubleshooting of the development
environment, please contact Dorrie Bartels at
dorriebartels@xxxxxxxxxx  She can provide you with setup guides and/or  set
up a time to work with you, as we will not have time to focus on
those issues during the development meeting.
Please reply if you intend to attend.  Thanks.

Ed