[Try Astronomy] Yerkes Trip Sept 13th Update (2:30 PM)

All:

There is only one list of people for the Yerkes trip, but you must look at the
lastest update version to see the cuurent list. (i.e. date and time of e-mail
sent and the subject reference). We have sent out complete lists on Sep 5th,
Sep 9th and now today (Sept. 13th 2:30).   If someone cancels from the primary
list we will go to the persons on the backup list as they appear.  With Keith
Parkansky cancelling there will be another spot. Sujatha has returned from her
trip so she will be in charge of the list updates.

Attached is the updated list of people (as of Sept 9th 2:30)  interested in
going on the Yerkes Observatory trip Sept. 23rd.

    Primary List
    =========
    1) Becca Sher
    2) Jeff Setzer
    3) Suresh Thankavel
    4) Sean Adams
    5)......................(CANCELLED)..........Keith    Parkansky
    6) Glenn Sarlitto
    7) Art Paque
    8) Tony Marek

    Backup list if 8 people are not on primary list.
    =================================
       Dave Windorski ?
       Doreen Owens ?
       Sujatha Govindarajan
       Govind Govindarajan
       Vic Vargo

Please let Sujatha know if you want to be on the list or want to be removed
from the list.
In the future we will be using the website to show current lists and
information concering upcoming events

Have fun!

Thanks, Vic     Phone:     (414) 327-3861     Cell:     (414) 331-3862