[Try Astronomy] Why the Higgs ('God Particle') Discovery is Important
- From: "Glenn A. Walsh" <siderostat1991@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: FOTZ <fotzeiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fotzeiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, PCIPB-L <pcipb-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, South Hills Backyard Astronomers Message Group <SHBAstronomers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Milwaukee TryAstronomy <tryastronomy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 11:07:58 -0700 (PDT)
Why the Higgs ('God Particle') Discovery is Important http://spacewatchtower.blogspot.com/2012/07/why-higgs-god-particle-discovery-is.html gaw Glenn A. Walsh, Project Director, Friends of the Zeiss < http://friendsofthezeiss.org > Electronic Mail - < siderostat1989@xxxxxxxxx > SpaceWatchtower Blog: < http://spacewatchtower.blogspot.com/ > SPACE & SCIENCE NEWS, ASTRONOMICAL CALENDAR: < http://buhlplanetarium.tripod.com/#news > Twitter: < http://twitter.com/spacewatchtower > Facebook: < http://www.facebook.com/pages/SpaceWatchtower/238017839577841?sk=wall > Author of History Web Sites on the Internet -- * Buhl Planetarium, Pittsburgh: < http://buhlplanetarium.tripod.com > * Adler Planetarium, Chicago: < http://adlerplanetarium.tripod.com > * Astronomer, Educator, Optician John A. Brashear: < http://johnbrashear.tripod.com > * Andrew Carnegie & Carnegie Libraries: < http://andrewcarnegie.tripod.com > * Civil War Museum of Andrew Carnegie Free Library: < http://garespypost.tripod.com > * Duquesne Incline cable-car railway, Pittsburgh: < http://inclinedplane.tripod.com > * Public Transit: < http://andrewcarnegie2.tripod.com/transit > ---------------------------------- This message was sent to you from the "Try Astronomy Milwaukee" listserv (a.k.a. mailing list) used by Milwaukee's urban astronomers. http://www.freelists.org/webpage/tryastronomy To send an e-mail message to everyone subscribed to the listserv, simply send it to: tryastronomy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx If you know of someone who would like to sign up to also receive messages from this listserv (a.k.a. subscribe), they can use the above Web page or have them send a blank e-mail to: tryastronomy-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word SUBSCRIBE in the Subject line of the message. If you wish to stop receiving messages from this listserv, you can use the above Web page or send a blank e-mail to: tryastronomy-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the work UNSUBSCRIBE in the Subject line of your message.
Other related posts:
- » [Try Astronomy] Why the Higgs ('God Particle') Discovery is Important - Glenn A. Walsh
- » [Try Astronomy] Re: Why the Higgs ('God Particle') Discovery is Important - CORY GAREIS