[Try Astronomy] November 10th 2011 Meeting

All,

Our next scheduled meeting is on Thursday November 11th,2011 at the Urban
Ecology Center (1500 E. Park Place Milwaukee) at 7:00 PM.

Bob Manske will lead a discussion on mysterious Dark Matter and Dark Energy.

We have several members who have not been receiving our e-mails from
TryAstronomy lately.

Please let us know if you get this message with a brief reply to
vargocj@xxxxxxxxxx or this message so that I can study the problem.

Also, please let me know if I should add you to a separate list for
information on upcoming extra viewings (clear nights, Auroras,...) and to be
sure you get the notices.

Thanks, Vic Vargo

Phone   414 327-3861    Cell 414 331-3862