[Try Astronomy] Hello!

This is the first "official" (i.e. non-test)
message of the "Try Astronomy" listserv.  To
send a message to listserve (currently 6 members)
address your e-mail to:
   tryastronomy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

freelists.org allows the setup of listservs
_without_ appending advertisements to messages.
However, I created a "footer" that gets appended
to every message which contains instructions on
sending, subscribing, and unsubscribing from the
list (see the end of this message).

freelists.org also lets you set up a Web page
about your list.  I created a first draft of
a Web page.  Please review it by clicking on
the link below so that we can discuss it at
the next meeting.  I purposely worded things
to indicate that we are NOT a formal club for
liability reasons, should someone trip over a
tripod leg or get hit by an asteroid.  This
page can also be used to subscribe/unsubscribe
from the list.  Note that there is no trailing
slash after the word 'tryastronomy' in this URL.
If a trailing slash is added you will get an
error page.
   http://www.freelists.org/webpage/tryastronomy

--
Keith Parkansky