[Try Astronomy] Re: Fwd: Moon shots

  • From: Jeremy Jensen <jjensen62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tryastronomy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:00:12 -0600

Nice shots! I have a couple... but between the shivering and HOLDING the digicam in front of my eye piece this was the best I was able to get. can you list equipment next time you post.
thanks all. Jeremy Jensen

WO 80mm apo ed II
LXD75 mount
hand held digicam..:)

On Feb 21, 2008, at 1:35 PM, Jonathan Bales wrote:

Avner took these lunar eclipse shots through the
eyepiece at the UAC Wednesday.  Thanks for sharing

From: Avner and Rena Porat <raporat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: February 20, 2008 10:59:16 PM CST
Subject: Moon shots

Hi Jon!
Thanks for letting me use your telescope to take these pictures. I hope you will enjoy it to.
  First shot is the moon by Bradford beach at about 6:15 pm, the rest are from the eclips pretty much from the begining to the full eclips.
Avner Porat.