[Try Astronomy] February 2012 Urban Stargazers Meewting

All;

Our next scheduled Urban Stargazers meeting is on February 9th at 7:00PM at
the Urban Ecology Center (1500 East Park Place Milwaukee).

Steve Marshall  will discuss the June Venus Transit and determine our plans
for its? observation. If clear, we will view some great winter objects as
well as Jupiter Venus.

If not clear we will watch the first ½ hour of a video called ?400 Years of
the Telescope?. In addition we want to discuss  some ?clear skies? extra
viewing dates.

We will set up at 6:30 for early viewing if clear.

Hope to see you.

Vic Vargo

Phone:  414 327-3861    Cell:       414 331-3862