[Try Astronomy] Re: Comet

RA 3h 44.264m
Dec 15 degrees 23.864'
The above position is at 8:30pm January 3

It rises in the East at   3:30pm (daytime still) and crests 61 degrees
above the South horizon at about 8:20pm. It sets in the West at about
2:30am

Hope this helps
Phil

Not sure when the next clear night will be.  It doesn't look promising.

             max012200@hotmail
             .com
             tryastronomy-boun         tryastronomy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             ce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/03/2005 09:03          [Try Astronomy] Re: Comet
             AM

             Please respond to
             tryastronomy@free
                 lists.org

Hello,

First time emailer but always interested in your questions and comments.

The two links mention that the comet is in the Taurus constellation but
nothing more.  Does anyone have any info where this comet is exactly?  I
have an Orion 10" dob - should I have a clear view of the comet?

Thanks.