[triadtechtalk] Re: pictures

  • From: Armando Barreiro <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 11:57:51 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

If you lost it within the past 3 or 4 days you could try
scanreg /restore  from DOS and choose the earliest date
available. (Windows saves 4 & today's - 5 total, one per day)
If today is the 11th, that may be the 8th's.

If you lost it prior to that then it won't help.
If you installed COP and saved a copy of the registry while you still
had this "view thumbnails" option, restoring that will work as well.

You may lose changes you have made since then, of course, and which
were not included in the restore point saved and which you may
now choose to implement.

A.