[triadtechtalk] Re: google as a slide show

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:35:50 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/03 9:11:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Search for something and see if you see it. I doubt if you can use the long
> url above

I have no problem using that URL but what you are calling a slide show is
just the results of a search for any image format file containing the word you
searched.
If you search on sigs you get the results showing a list of URLs that contain
the word "sigs"...............
you also have a choice to show any images that contain the word
It's not a slide show. There may be absolutely no relationship between any
two of the image files that Google turns up. It lists anything it finds ???
which is what a search engine is supposed to do.