[triadtechtalk] Re: Windows Messenger

  • From: "Richard Matthew" <modelworker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:25:25 -0700

        From: triadtechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:triadtechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sandy O'Neill
        Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:43 AM
        To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [triadtechtalk] Re: Windows Messenger
________________________________

         "Aren't worms a bummer?" That made me laugh....
        Just wanted to say that I bought this computer in August 2004 from
Dell and really have nothing but praise for Dell.

I, too, have had nothing but good experiences with Dell hardware and Dell
customer service over the last 10 years and multiple machines. Even when
they switched to off-shore techs.

BTW - Merry Christmas, happy birthday to the Holiday Infant,* and best
wishes to all on this list. It has been a great resource, and I've "met"
some very nice people! Armando, Chuck, Degilbo, Howard, everybody. Not a
single curmudgeon here.

Richard (trying to get the hang of Outlook (sans Express))

* Jay Leno's tongue-in-cheek politically correct term for Jesus Christ