[triadtechtalk] Who is still out there?

Hello Brian and all ...

Yep, I'm still here and reading TTT whenever I see it come into my email. Seems I'm not answering a lot, but I never did get into Vista. (Gotta stay with what MOST customers want, and Vista was not high on many peoples list)!

I'm still building, repairing and selling new and used computers, but age is becoming a factor that I would rather not deal with ... :)

I did dual boot Win 7 RC on an XP box, but seldom had time to play with it, so I'm not gonna be much help with that part of your question. I guess I better get going on it soon as Oct. 22nd is getting close. I am still too busy to do much with it ... I now even have a helper to look after used repairs etc. but I still can't build as fast as I can sell. However, I am still only installing XP PRO.

It's good to see some of the old gang still posting (yeah ... YOU Chuck!) among others that have been around for a long time. I would like to see more posts from the newer members ... we all need your input to keep us old foggies on the ball.

Thanks also to Donna for putting up with us for these many years.

Good to hear from all the old .. er  gang on here as well ...

Howard

Chuck,

Well its great that you are among the experts still remaining in the group.

Armando is still here offering his expertise.
Victor is another great source of help.
Juanita I think is, like me, still needing occasional help.
Donna is keeping things going.

Clarence, Lance, Howard, Cuffy, etc; names from the past---And we know
some have moved on, but I hope some are still there?

Hopefully, there are still some of the old group still there, and maybe
some new members too that will check in and tell us about their
experiences , their plans, and opinion about Win7.

VIEW ARCHIVES @ http://www.freelists.org
unsubscribe in the Subject field.

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk