[triadtechtalk] Re: Test

  • From: brian <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 12:02:27 -0500

Donna,

Good to hear from you!

I am not sure if things are working as they should.

*_When I look at my Thunderbird header it shows:

_*Subject: [triadtechtalk] Trouble Posting!
Sender: Brian

_*But when I open the message and look at the message header it shows:

From: brian
Sender: *triadtechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx*

I don't remember seeing the "bounce" in the sender information. It seemed the Sender and the Re-Ply information was the same: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx That is, without the "bounce".

Hopefully, it is just some improvement, but I just wanted to be sure.

Thanks for the help and hoping we can revive improve the frequency of postings on TTT.

BRIAN

DBCfour@xxxxxxx wrote:
Probably an email address change. I normally approve your stuff that comes through for moderation because of an unknown address because I know ya. :-) In the middle of a huge project for work and my own email got so backed up that my box got full more than once in the past month or so. I could have missed something. :-) Donna In a message dated 10/1/2009 5:16:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    Just testing to see if I receive this message since I had to register
    for some reason.

    BRIAN