[triadtechtalk] Re: Still Sloooooooooow Computer

  • From: "Bruce Eddy" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:49:02 -0400

Hi Richard.....I've tried just about any and all of those speedemup programs
you can think of. Not one of them has impressed me much....until now..Take a
peek at XPSmoker!!! Excellent excellent program..I'm running a P4-1.6 with 512
DDR on a Gigabyte 81rxp mother board with a Radeon 900 pro mother board with
128 ram..this is the one and only program I've tried that's ever shown a real
significant diff in my system...btw, no, I am in no way connected to this
program, nor do I get paid for recommendations...:))))
It's a free DL, you get to use it three times before you have to buy, but 3 is
just about all you'll need to see the speed dif..it's also got some other
features that make it worth while..I liked this one so much I actually bought
it.
http:\\www.xp-smoker.com
hth
Bruce