[triadtechtalk] Re: Start Menu CleanUp

  • From: "Harold B" <harold7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 13:23:51 -0400

Re the Start Menu - Startup cleaning, what I do is organize the Start menu
the way I want it, and back it up by placing a copy of the Start Menu folder
found in Windows in wherever I keep my backups (a RW-CD).

The Startup found in the Start Menu I keep empty leaving opening any program
after booting up the comuter to my discretion. For programs that I use often
(Note, keep ONLY shortcuts in the Start Menu; the executable files would be
in C:\Program Files); to those shortcuts I assign hot keys (see shortcut's
properties line) so an easy Ctrl-Alt-Hotkey open up whatever.

My question is what causes some of the responses to the list to have an =20
at the end of each line; I never saw that before.

Harold