[triadtechtalk] Re: Short Cut Problem: Sorry for the delay!

  • From: Armando Barreiro <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 17:08:59 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

That's a good one, Victor. I downloaded and unzipped the file and proceeded to
put a shortcut to "Hotkey.exe"
in my "StartUp" folder.

From my system tray I clicked on the HotKey Icon & configured it to open a
program located in C:\programs\ingava\laserage\ after first assigning my
"hotkey" combination for laseage.exe & voila'!

It makes no changes to the registry at all.
Check it out, Brian...you'll like it.

Kudos, Victor.
Welcome aboard.

Armando. 8)