[triadtechtalk] OTF

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 21:26:08 -0500

----- Original Message -----
 What is a bitchy woman?

Subject: What is a bitchy woman?

            FINALLY -
            Someone is bitchy enough to say it like it REALLY is!

                  BITCHOLOGY

                  When I stand up for
                  myself and my beliefs,
                  they call me a
                  bitch.

                  When I stand up for
                  those I love,
                  they call me a
                  bitch.

                  When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts
                  or do things my own way, they call me a
                  bitch.

                  Being a bitch
                  means I won't
                  compromise what's
                  in my heart.
                  It means I live my life MY way.
                  It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

                  When I refuse to
                  tolerate injustice and
                  speak against it, I am
                  defined as a
                  bitch.

                  The same thing happens when I take time for
                  myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a
little selfish.

                  It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to
be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I
'should' be.

                  I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I
want and there is nothing wrong with that!
                  So try to stomp on me, just try to douse my inner flame, try
to squash every ounce   of beauty I hold within me.
                  You won't succeed.

                  And if that makes me a bitch ,so be it.
                  I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

                  B - Babe
                  I - In
                  T - Total
                  C - Control of
                  H - Herself

                  B = Beautiful
                  I = Intelligent
                  T = Talented
                  C = Charming
                  H = Hell of a Woman

                  B = Beautiful
                  I = Individual
                  T = That
                  C = Can
                  H = Handle 'anything'

                  Send this to 5 women to put a smile on their face!!
                  'If you can't do something right, get a woman to do it.'

            "

      Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for local deals at your fingertips.

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image