[triadtechtalk] Re: OTF

  • From: DBCfour@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:13:51 EST

That is SO FUNNY!

Thanks!

Donna

In a message dated 1/9/2004 1:53:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Subject: Have a chuckle!!!
Daddy's Gonna Eat Your Fingers"
As I was packing for my business trip, my 3-year old daughter was
having a
wonderful time playing on the bed. At one point, she said, "Daddy, look
at
this," and stuck out two of her fingers. Trying to keep her
entertained, I
reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in my mouth and said, "Daddy's
gonna
eat your fingers!" Pretending to eat them before I rushed out of the
room
again.
When I returned, my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her
fingers
with a devastated look on her face.
I said, "What's wrong, honey?"
She replied, "What happened to my booger?"