[triadtechtalk] OTF

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:21:23 -0800 (PST)

The itinerant revivalist stopped a newsboy in
Philadelphia during a recent revival in that city, and
inquired the way to the post office.

"Down this street two blocks and turn to the right."

"You seem a bright little fellow," said the evangelist.
"Do you know who I am?"

"Nope!"

"Why, I'm the famous preacher who is holding the
revival services over in the big tabernacle. If you'll
come to my meeting tonight I'll show you the way to
Heaven."

"Aw, go on!" answered the youngster; "You don't even
know the way to the post office."