[triadtechtalk] Re: OTF

Who is this Genl., ...General Protection Fault?
Is he running for President too?
On whose side is he?

;)
armando

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:16:53 -0500, "Alan Johnson"
wrote:

> The Creation of the Computer

.............Snip>>>>>>>>>>>

> 20. GENERAL PROTECTION FAULT
> --
Clean Jokes

* A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand

* A Clean House Is A Sign Of A Misspent Life

* A Husband Is Someone Who Takes Out The Trash And
Gives The Impression He Just Cleaned The Whole House

* A Messy Kitchen Is A Happy Kitchen... And This
Kitchen Is Delirious

* Help keep the kitchen clean - Eat OUT

* Housework Done Properly Can Kill You

* If we are what we eat, then I'm easy, fast and cheap.

* My next house will have no kitchen --- just vending
machines.

* No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes

* Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator

Received from Merry Heart :)

Remember when the funniest jokes were the clean ones?
They still are!

A cheerful heart is good medicine... (Prov 17:22a)