[triadtechtalk] Re: OTF

  • From: "Sandy O'Neill" <muruagogo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:08:47 +1100

Juanita, Of course I was referring to the little girl in the joke !!!!!!!!!!!
Laughter is the best thing around, as it was in our office this afternoon when
I made little caps out of teabag covers to go over my ears. I wore them because
my workmate said she knew I was having a "hot flush" because my ears went
bright red - so I had to cover them up! We just ended up in hysterical
laughter, which made us all feel good.
Sandy

    From: Sandy O'Neill

    yucko :)) dear little children !
    Happy New Year to everyone, hope it's a good one for you all.
    Sandy

    Now Sandy, you aren't saying I am a child because I like to have fun. Are
you?
    You know, I have been taught everyone has some child in them. That is what
makes you laugh! Without laughter what is life good for? There is a time to be
serious, a time to have fun in fact there is a time for everything. But excuse
my childness. I had rather laugh than MOST ANYTHING ELSE.

    Juanita

      ---