[triadtechtalk] Re: OT Friday

  • From: <bodhigo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 21:08:13 -0500

Juanita I really like you. You have a great sense of humor.
I saw her going both ways too and I'm in the same boat with you on the IQ
meter.
Bodi

From: jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxxx: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [triadtechtalk]
OT FridayDate: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 17:05:00 -0600

If anyone scrolled all the way to the bottom of my OT Friday message I sent
this morning and the lady turned both ways you have a 160 IQ or better. Don't
believe it because she turned both ways for me. I know for a fact I don't have
that kind of IQ. If I did I would not have had to ask this group so many simple
questions.

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_012009