[triadtechtalk] Re: New Computer/ Win7 Upgrade

  • From: Jim Moss <moss1438@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:19:37 -0600

Thanks Chuck, I suspected this, however I wanted go be sure.

Jim

From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:11:42 -0500
Subject: [triadtechtalk] Re: New Computer/ Win7 Upgrade
To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

go to microsoft and d/l the win 7 upgrade advisor..... it will tell you where
you sit.... that driver scan porgram is a trash scam artist junk ...leave it
alone and save the 30 bucks for Thanksgiving or Christmas. better used
there.... here is the link you need and its free..... will even tell you what
programs may not work with win 7 besides all about the hardware currently in
the pc   chuck..in Ok

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1b544e90-7659-4bd9-9e51-2497c146af15&displaylang=en

In a message dated 11/15/2009 9:13:16 A.M. Central Standard Time,
moss1438@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Question, Infopackets newsletter is suggesting a "Driver Scan" program to
update drivers.  I have a XP home and it has been running fine (maybe a little
slow) for five years.  Is there any reason I should spend $30 for a program to
update drivers?

Jim Moss

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:112009