[triadtechtalk] Re: New Computer/ Win7 Upgrade

  • From: Jim Moss <moss1438@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 09:12:50 -0600

Question, Infopackets newsletter is suggesting a "Driver Scan" program to
update drivers.  I have a XP home and it has been running fine (maybe a little
slow) for five years.  Is there any reason I should spend $30 for a program to
update drivers?

Jim Moss

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/