[triadtechtalk] Re: MID files

  • From: Armando Barreiro <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 15:29:46 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

http://www.talkroot.com/archive/topic/27667-1.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Moss
Sent: May 9, 2004 3:14 PM
To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [triadtechtalk] MID files

I have a few old  *.MID song files that will not play on WMP.  Can anyone tell me how to play these?

I am running windows XP.

Jim Moss

Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events. VIEW ARCHIVES @ http://www.freelists.org UNSUBSCRIBE by sending email to triadtechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject field. To VIEW/CHANGE your subscription status go to //www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk Contact List Owner - dbcfour@xxxxxxx

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com