[triadtechtalk] Re: Intetrnet explorer 7

  • From: Degilbo <degilbo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:59:06 +1000

You do need IE, but whether you need 7 or 6 is up to you. Initially,
v.7 came with some problems and many switched back to 6 until it was
fixed (myself included). I have had 7 for some time now. Rarely use it
as I am addicted to Firefox :-). But when I have used IE, it works
just fine. The "security" they refer to though is only in place when
using IE, as previously it was suspect.

Degilbo

On 10/17/07, Juanita Kimble <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Do I really need internet explorer 7. I uninstalled it yesterday. I have my
 PC set for automatic updates. MS downloaded it again.
 MY PC is much faster without it. It does state it has enhanced security. If
 that is true then I suppose it is worth being slower. Do any of you use it?